Life IS Better with Rosener House
For You and Your Family!
Support the ROSENER HOUSE WALKERS...
...as we Walk to End Alzheimer’s on September 17!
Come to the San Francisco Walk to End Alzheimer’s on September 17 and, if you can’t walk, make a donation - it’s for a great cause. Your support will be much appreciated by our participants, their families, and our staff. Here's how:
OR, you can join the team at http://act.alz.org/goto/RosenerHouseWalkers
and maybe set up your own personal fundraising page!
We invite you to visit Rosener House to see if the program would be good for you and your family. Call to arrange a visit: 650-322-0126.
We are open Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm.
News & Announcements
Rosener House Adult Day Services has been recognized as one of the top Menlo Park Physical Therapy practices.
Verified by Opencare.com
Join us for classes led by professional staff, information sessions with our social work staff, Registered Nurse and therapists.
OR CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE TOUR, 650-322-0126
How You Can Help
Our Wish List
- Donate iPods for our Music and Memory program
- Donate music CDs for our Music and Memory program
- Flexor Exercise Bike
- Portable 3' x 4' Whiteboard
- Watercolor paints and paper, artist easels, mat boards for framing
- Travel and Cooking "Coffee Table" Books
- New or Gently used IPads (up to 6)