Life IS Better with Rosener House
For You and Your Family!
Rosener House Open House
Saturday November 5, 2016, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
At 10:30 am join us to learn about the Stanford/VA Alzheimer’s Research Center with Jeanette Green, Clinical Research Assistant
Join us for a morning of free classes led by professional staff, informational sessions with our social work staff, Registered Nurse and therapists.
We invite you to visit Rosener House to see if the program would be good for you and your family. Call to arrange a visit: 650-322-0126.
We are open Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm.
News & Announcements
Rosener House Adult Day Services has been recognized as one of the top Menlo Park Physical Therapy practices.
Verified by Opencare.com
Join us for classes led by professional staff, information sessions with our social work staff, Registered Nurse and therapists.
OR CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE TOUR, 650-322-0126
How You Can Help
Our Wish List
- Donate iPods for our Music and Memory program
- Donate music CDs for our Music and Memory program
- Flexor Exercise Bike
- Portable 3' x 4' Whiteboard
- Watercolor paints and paper, artist easels, mat boards for framing
- Travel and Cooking "Coffee Table" Books
- New or Gently used IPads (up to 6)