Rosener House Adult Day Services
Rosener House Adult Day Services offers a positive, caring option for older adults with challenges and their family caregivers. Our goal is to help families remain together, both by active therapeutic intervention for the participant and by reducing the emotional and physical demands on the caregiver. We promote health, independence, and dignity for individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, early memory loss, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, and other chronic conditions.
Features of Rosener House:
- Health services usually only found in adult day health programs
- State-of-the-art facility built to meet the needs of our participant population
- Located in a park in a quiet neighborhood presenting as a spacious community center
- Welcoming, secure, fully accessible indoor activity spaces and appealing outdoor patio and garden
- Only adult day program with a Music Therapist on staff
- Professional staff ratio of 1:6 participants to meet special needs
- Structured program of activities designed for many levels of physical and cognitive functioning
- Serving both San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties
National Care Giver Month
IN HONOR OF NATIONAL FAMILY CAREGIVERS MONTH, Peninsula Volunteers Rosener House Adult Day Services will offer 3 visit days to new participants who complete their enrollment by January 15.
ROSENER HOUSE ADULT DAY SERVICES has been providing a therapeutic activity program in a positive environment and respite and support for family caregivers for 40 years.
AFFORDABLE all-inclusive day program: professional staff, physical, occupational, speech and music therapies, RN, Social Worker, transportation, meals, snacks and dementia specific activities. A variety of classes including exercise, art, music, brain games, discussion groups, cooking, and more!
Families tell us that their loved ones are happier, stronger and more engaged. They tell us their own health and peace of mind are improved. We will be happy to tell you more about Rosener House services. Call us at 650-322-0126 or email us to start the conversation, arrange for a free tour and visit day.