When is a person ready for Rosener House?
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you should consider the benefits of enrolling your family member at Rosener House. We recognize that this can be a difficult decision, and we will take whatever time is necessary to answer your questions. Please call us at 650-322-0126 to get the conversation started or email us here.
• Does your family member have difficulty in planning his or her own daily activities?
• Does your family member have significant difficulty initiating and staying focused on an activity, e.g. reading, conversation or enjoying usual hobbies?
• Is your family member no longer driving to activities and appointments independently?
• Can your family member no longer be safely left home alone?
• Would your family member benefit from social engagement, meaningful activities and feeling part of a community?
• Would your family member benefit from exercise and therapies to maintain strength and balance?
• Do the actions of your family member require your attention to the point that this is interfering with your own health, or causing you frustration, anxiety or depression?
We encourage caregivers to start the process sooner rather than later. Don’t hesitate to call to have your questions answered and to receive professional assessment and counseling in the process of deciding whether your loved one is ready to attend Rosener House.